Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Dim sum at Prima Tower.

Prima Tower revolving restaurant - think of a very large donut perched on the tip of your upright finger. Something like that.

1) I love Prima Tower for its off-beat location inside the compounds of an flour mill and surrounded by the very industrial PSA port.
2) I love it for the fact that the restaurant turns around ever so slowly and you get changing scenery as you eat.
3) I love the retro-ness of the interior with its almost 1970s Shangrila-floral-garden-like carpet. As a kid, this is the kind of restaurant I'd go to with my family.
4) I love the dim sum.
5) I love it all.

After all that, you'd think I'd take more photos of the restaurant but all I got are photos from its ground floor reception, where I spotted my surname on an old school style notice board, where the fish lives in a glamourous tank complete with chandeliers (just kiddin) and the lift only has buttons for 2 floors - level 1 or 9.




1 comment:

wallfleur said...

Was just wondering the other day if this restaurant is still around. Must pay a visit soon.