Sunday, September 27, 2009

The High End Office Furniture Pte Ltd.

In my search for furniture for the new shop, I found this terrific second-hand office and retail furniture store that is:
1) located in a beautiful old building in Chinatown that I didn't even knew existed;
2) a labyrinth of tables, desks, cabinets, cupboards, chairs, sofas, paintings, mirrors and display items of every imaginable description.

It was absolutely fascinating for me, especially since I LOVE all things industrial, to go from room to room exploring this wonderland of practical furniture. My favourite shot is the room full of chairs - now, is that a room full of chairs or is that a room full of chairs?

They don't seem to have a website, so here's their address:
The High End Office Furniture Pte Ltd
195 Pearl's Hill Terrace 01-68 Singapore 168976
Tel: +65 6438 3489 (Ask for the lovely Ms Fang Fang)




No comments: