Monday, May 31, 2010

hansel for Maybelline New York.

I was too excited and couldn't wait for the "official" pictures (although I will upload them once I get them) to let you know about the Zig Zag Zling Bag that hansel had created especially for Maybelline New York for the launch of their new Pulse Perfection vibrating mascara. I snapped these shots in Watson's.

They have slotted in just 10 Golden Tickets in 10 of their new mascara boxes and if you find the Golden Ticket, you will win the bag! Yaay!

I can tell you that the bag is made by hand from pure leather that's as soft as a baby's bottom :-) There's a basketweave bag with a magnetic fastening and a ultra eye-catching Black and Gold zig-zagging leather shoulder strap. Perfect for a night out partying or a weekend with the girls.

I wonder if I could trick Maybelline into telling me which ones contain the tickets then I could claim all 10 for myself?!




No comments: