Thursday, July 29, 2010

Sylvia Ratonel wears hansel on Buffetlicious.

If you didn't catch Episode 9 of Buffetlicious on Channel 5, watch it here online!

Runner-up in the 2009 season of Singapore Idol, the very pretty, very talented Sylvia Ratonel wore hansel's Triple Bow Babydoll Knit Dress (from the "Paper Dolly" collection) in the show, as she sampled lots and lots of my current personal carb-sin: ICE CREAM!

In addition, she was at Swenson's - the restaurant from my childhood years! How excited was I to see the iconic, old fashioned stained glass lampshades! Their (in)famous Earthquake (with 8 scoops of ice cream and 8 toppings!) was present at almost every children's birthday party that I had attended at Swenson's. I still remember the dimly lit Swenson's branch at the old Plaza Singapura.

Yummm..... I'm thinking about the tub of ice cream that I have in my home freezer now...


No comments: