Friday, February 18, 2011

Say hello to "hello hansel"!

And so a new label is born. :-)

I'm having a little get together at my shop this Sunday 20 Feb from 2pm to 6pm to celebrate my new casualwear label, hello hansel. (The name is inspired by how we answer the phone.) See some of the "hello hansel" styles here on The hansel Facebook Page.

We're having champagne and chocolates. We're having a lucky draw too - drop off your namecards for a chance to win one of three hansel $50 gift vouchers. And for my loyal hansel VIP members, you can bring one friend to this Sunday's event and, you and your friend both get 20% discount off the new "The Geometric Swan" collection, but ONLY from 2pm-6pm this Sunday!

I'll be wearing my new Geometric Swan pieces when I go to the shop this Sunday. I hope to see some of you readers there. :-)



No comments: