Thursday, April 14, 2011

Holidays at Rayavadee!

YES I have been loving my mini-luxe holidays - this time it's at Rayavadee in Krabi, Thailand. The resort is accessible only by boat and upon arrival, I'm given a map of the property in case I felt an urge to be active and explore the area.


The surroundings have amazing limestone mountains and caves that attract avid rock climbers.

I did a touch of hiking but spent almost all my time just being still and LAZING within the round-shaped two-storey villa that reminded me alot of a Smurf's mushroom home.

Each evening, I LOVE it when I open the door to the cool air conditioned living room with its swing sofa suspended from the circular ceiling. SO cosy and inviting. Mmm...

My lazy day meals were mostly cookies with red wine...

Or a book with herbal teas...

Or fresh fruit and more fresh fruit.
Ah! Lovely!

No comments: