Thursday, June 16, 2011

Messy Msxi & Mint Museum of Toys.

The talented Messy Msxi strikes again! No stranger to hansel (here's previous post on her work for hansel), Messy Msxi (otherwise known as Zi Xi) created these highly detailed hand-drawn settings for vintage Penny Toys at the Mint Museum of Toys. I have always wanted to visit the museum but her work gave me another reason to do so over the weekend. The show's on till the end of this month, on 30 June, so pop by to see it up close!

I snapped pics of lots of other interesting things at the museum too! I'll post them up over the next few days.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi jo, check out this video. http://youtu.be/1zVECruSI3k reminded me of you and your shop! -sha

Jo Soh said...

Ooooh very cool! I can see what you mean! Thanks for sharing the link! -Jo