Thursday, December 22, 2011

Let's go Lego!

Sorry for the silence. I am in Melbourne right now for Christmas and have been ferreting around visiting friends and family.

I have been longing to tell you all about this so I'd better blog about it now before I forget!

How cool is this? .... How often do people MAKE gifts for others anymore? Hardly ever.
So how fantastically touching and heart warming was it to receive not one but THREE gifts from Serene on the first birthday party of my shop at Mandarin Gallery!

That's Serene and me, with me holding up the sweet Lego duck pendant necklace that she'd made for me. I put it on straight away and my team couldn't stop telling me how cute it was! I later asked Serene if she'd consider making some to sell on consignment in my shop. Let's see if she'd say yes. . .

Here's the adorable lil' duck pendant necklace...

A simple little brooch with 3 Lego bricks...

And last but not least, a Lego brick keyring on a cute lil' zipped pouch.
I say, Lego on!

No comments: