Monday, January 9, 2012

People & Places in Melbourne.

I missed fashion blogger Lady Melbourne when she was last in Singapore, so I made sure I met her for coffee when I was in her hometown!

And THIS was the stage in Federation Square where I launched my label all those years ago in November 2003 at Mercedes Australian Fashion Week.

A hot and sunny afternoon spent at a unique pub on a balcony at Abbotsford Convent, where an artist friend had his studio. This adorable little girl was there with her daddy and their pet dog.

The dog was trying to cool down by lying on the cool cement tiles. The girl ensured that it was well protected with her own woven hat.


And then the dog decided that my lap made a cushy seat!

I met some unique characters in this book that I bought from Brunswick Street...





When you remove the paper cover...

It becomes a cool fold-out poster!


Nice!!!!

No comments: