Friday, January 20, 2012

Photoshoot for Reebonz.

OK so I'm not allowed to reveal the purpose of this photoshoot just yet, but here are some behind-the-scenes snaps of the shoot that Wong Weiling (MD at Tuber Productions, the publisher of CATALOG magazine) and I did for Reebonz, a members-only online shop for discount luxury brands. The shoot location was the Reebonz Space on the 7th floor of Clifford House, right in the heart of the financial district of Raffles Place. Check out all that space!!!

The very tall and elegant Weiling and me in between shots - my Havaianas are the mode of transport in between sky-high Louboutins and Miu Mius!
Weiling helped to pull the accessories to complement my hansel dresses. I liked the mustard yellow dress look the best!
Weiling sporting our new hello hansel knit dress from our Spring/Summer 2012 collection (due to launch Feb 2012, by the way1)
Going through the clothes that Reebonz had on offer was like going through a luxury label walk-in wardrobe!
Oh, Louboutins or Prada? Miu Miu or Gucci?
Decisions, decisions!
First shot - Weiling perches on a "staircase" laden with Chanel bags while the straps of my wedge heels are being tied and untied to achieve the perfect bow.
I thought I might as well help out the photographer's assistant and help hold up the reflective screen!
2nd shot - hold that bag very very still, please!!!
3rd shot - yes, you can go ahead and zoom in on my Louboutins.
Here's a sneak peek at what the 3 shots look like!


No comments: