Friday, February 24, 2012

Audi Star Creation 2012.

It's my first time judging at the Audi Star Creation fashion design competition.
This was the scene that greeted me over 2 weeks ago when I turned up at the TAFF office.
A room FULL of entries.

I spent a WHOLE day inside that room and selected entries which I later conferred together with TAFF Vice-President David Wang to confirm our final 36 that will make it to the Stage 2 online judging.

This picture below was shot just this morning - that's David Wang on the left, me in the middle, and Star Creation 2010 winner Audrey Lim on the right. We were the spokespersons for Audi Star Creation 2012 and had to rock up at 8am for rehearsals before the actual AFX press conference started at around 11am. (I had to wake up at 6am today.... aaargh!!!)

We took to the stage to talk about Star Creation and answer some questions. I was a leeeetle bit nervous but I think I managed to wing it OK in the end!

The next step would be to select the 12 finalists online. These 12 finalists would come battle it out on the catwalk on May 14! Keep your eye on this space....

No comments: