Thursday, May 17, 2012

Day 2 & 3 of AFX 2012.

Tottering around town in stiletto heels DOES give your butt and legs a good workout. Trust me.
I feel like I've been on the StairMaster for the last 72 hours.

I tottered in my black/white heels to the Audi Red Carpet Night where champagne seemed to be flowing free from the taps.

I drank so much champagne I immediately grew HUGE sparkly lips.


While Audi launched a sexy new car on stage. 

And I got on stage to have a go at being a car show model. 
 
Yup possibly my FIERCEST pose by far. 

I also tottered in my neon yellow heels to talks at the Asia Fashion Summit 2012 and tuned in to the presentation of a very engaging speaker Mercedes on the top 10 retail trends for the next 10 years. Very useful for someone like me who's in the retail business.

More heels today! MAYBE.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh who knows, maybe we will see some car-inspired prints in your next collection ! ~ Edwina

(Just in case you are wondering, no Im not a stalker or anything like that, just someone who is inspired by your success story. Fyi I own an online maternity store)

Jo Soh said...

Perhaps, Edwina, perhaps. :-)

Good luck on your business!