Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Fendi Fendi Fendi.

Just returned home after a great party at the launch of Fendi's revamped store at Ngee Ann City. LOVED the delicious canapes that Janice Wong from 2am:dessertbar created - she always manages to innovate and surprise!


Live models posing in the window.

The iconic Fendi baguette bag...

Our door gift was a super mini, super yellow Fendi baguette... thumb drive!!!

The party was packed!

The lovely Ms Fann Wong all decked in Fendi.

There were some very interesting fur coats happening in the shop that felt amazing to the touch.

Oh and that's my friend Melissa who's fallen in love with a particular VERY LIMITED edition (only 2 in Singapore!) Fendi baguette covered in beads and sequins.


2 comments:

The Bag Hag said...

Oh I wish I had met you then! I was also there during the event-- and funny you mention you're the designer behind Hansel-- I have a few Hansel pieces which I bought while on vacation in Singapore and I had in fact worn one of your denim dresses during Milan Fashion Week to meet Derek Lam :) xx The Bag Hag

Jo Soh said...

Hello The Bag Hag,
That's awesome that you met Derek Lam! (in a hansel dress too! Thank you!)

My favourite Fendi Baguette was one that was completely covered in Mustard Yellow beading. It seemed really popular that night too as I watched several ladies checking it out!

Did you try the canapes at the party? I liked the mini pop corn flavoured ice creams coated in white chocolate that perched on the tippy top of sticks. Yummy!

Hope you enjoyed the Fendi party like I did! :-)