Wednesday, June 6, 2012

I'm on TV NOW!!! :-)

It's the Homemakers Special episode of "We Are Singaporeans " game show on Channel 5!
Here're the snaps of my experience at MediaCorp. Soon the show will be up online too. I'll post that here in my blog when it's up. Woohoo!!!


First step, getting hair and makeup done in the shared MediaCorp hair and makeup room.


They had some interesting props in the glass cupboards....Exhibit A here is probably otherwise known as "the severed head".


A mask for days when you can't see the woods for the trees.


Briefing backstage just before going on the set.

 That's the host Hossan Leong and me on the set of We Are Singaporeans 2 game show.


The wonderfully colourful windows....

 ...and that's how it looks behind the facade.


The lighting behind a "curtain" in one of the windows.

 I was seated inside a "window" right next Sylvia Ratonel.




The view from my "window".

 All the Singaporean icons and game show contestants gathered in front of the "windows" when the show was over!


They had even created a board game version of the show! They gifted it to each Singaporean icon at the end of the show. I played the game with friends after dinner one night. It was VERY entertaining.
:-)

1 comment:

the eclectic reviewer said...

Glad you had fun on the show! =)