Monday, October 22, 2012

RIP Hansel the dog.

This is probably one of the hardest paragraphs I have ever had to write.

"We didn't speak the same tongue but we communicated. We didn't have the same number of legs but we walked side by side. We are different species but we bonded. You might not know it but you inspired. I love Hansel." - Jo Soh. 

My dearest Hansel the dog died during the afternoon last Friday 19th October 2012.

This is the photo from which I drew the logo that appears on our woven labels sewn inside our clothes.

This was one of Hansel's favourite activity on a hot day - chilling inside the air conditioned living room.


He was wasn't officially allowed, but here's Hansel on my bed.

One of his classic big-eyed pleading looks, trying to get my attention as I sit working at my desk.

"Pleeeeasse could we go out for a walk?"


This was when he got his paw cut on some rusty metal and had to get stitches. The cone prevents him from gnawing at the stitches.


And here's how I would like to remember him.

No comments: