Monday, December 3, 2012

Bauhaus Books & Coffee Cafe, Capitol Hill, Seattle.

After almost 3 weeks of travelling, my mind was craving for some silence, stillness and sifting. We googled up popular cafes in Seattle and came across the Bauhaus Books & Coffee in Capitol Hill. A cavernous corner unit filled with a wall of books on one side, we settled in for some coffee (not for me - yeah, I know, ironic considering that I was in Seattle), tea (for me), and a doughnut covered with snow-like desiccated coconut.


Ever since I started writing diaries when I was 12 years old, I still write each time I need to nail down thoughts so that they stopped swirling inside my head, creating a foggy mess. So I go everywhere with a notebook and pen (these in the picture are both from kikki.K) and pencil (a thin mechanical pencil from Popular bookstore always filled only with 2B lead).

I wouldn't feel right if I didn't have them inside my bag.

All this rest too was because I was gearing up for the REAL catalyst of my pilgrimage to the US...

No comments: