Thursday, March 28, 2013

World Intellectual Property Day, 26 April 2013.

I have been invited to feature some of my designs at a show promoting awareness of intellectual property on this year's World Intellectual Property Day on April 26. In preparation for the show, I had to illustrate one of the outfits that we would be featuring, on a woman in a series of four walking positions. These illustrations would then be animated! How fun! :)

I picked our eye-catching hello hansel hot pink Halter Long Trapeze Dress from the current SS13 "Sync or Swim" collection and gave it a go with a few different illustration techniques.


I settled on a technique that was simple to execute yet able to express the dress's bold shock of colour.




 Put them together and you get a simple walking series.

At the photo studio today, I drew the frontal standing pose (on the extreme right) with the entire process being filmed.

Then I left the four artworks in the hands of the crew to film and animate. I'm looking forward to seeing the results! :)

No comments: