Monday, June 16, 2014

hansel for Anlene printed luggage bags

Have you seen these around your neighborhood?

In your local supermarket...

At the bus stop?

Or on YouTube?


Those are three of the ways that Anlene Singapore has publicized about the custom designed printed luggage bags that I have created for Anlene!
 (I am especially proud of the "hansel for Anlene" detail on the handle.) :)

Anlene targets the female consumer and wanted to emphasize that you need strong health (and bones) to pursue your passions, so I developed a print design that show women doing different types of activities in pursuit of their passions, ranging from traveling to baking to cycling! Here are some of the hand-drawn sketches made during design development.

I hope you get the opportunity to redeem the bag! If you do, post some photos of you using the bag and either email them to me or post them on Instagram and tag JOSOH_HANSEL. (Thank you!) Here's one I found on Instagram: 



No comments: